Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am looking to purchase a Yamaha Grizzly 450 4X4 ATV is this a good working ATV?

I have found the ATV I want to purchase I can get it for $1000 less at Abernathy cycles in Union City Tn. But Im just needing to know if the Yamaha 450 Grizzly is a good purchase for the Camo Outdoorsman Edition it is $5800 that includes gun scaberd mud flaps and Bag for the Back rack. I have never drivin a yamaha 4 wheeler I have rode a Honda Forman but I dont like having to manually shift gears.; any advice will help thanksI am looking to purchase a Yamaha Grizzly 450 4X4 ATV is this a good working ATV?
yes it is a good 4 wheeler it is strong and reliable to work with also if you need it to do other work like on a ranch or hauling loads it will not let you down you can buy aftermarket ***. for it as well IE trailer plows things of that nature also if you just want a hunting four wheeler it is a real real good woods 4 wheeler buy it you will not be disappointed in it but a little advise when hunting buy a silencer for it that quiets it down more than stock because we don't want the animals smell and hearing us coming in to the woods... will give you lasting life if it is well maintained so go buy it and enjoy itI am looking to purchase a Yamaha Grizzly 450 4X4 ATV is this a good working ATV?
Yammies are pretty good and very reliable, A couple of my mates have Yammies (sports quads) and they have never had any problems with them.I am looking to purchase a Yamaha Grizzly 450 4X4 ATV is this a good working ATV?
If you want my two cents. If you are after a good deal on a utility atv with a hunting package. Go with the kawasaki prarie 700. You can get it for just about the same price as you are talking about. It has crazy power and it is totally automatic. Great atv. My parents have 2 of them they use for mudding. I personally like my yamaha tri-z 250 3 wheeler, but I have always been into sand dune riding. All atvs are fun though. Enjoy when you get one.
All I can say is that I have a YAM 400 Kodiak(I think the Grizzly is a 650)I beat the hell out of it in really rugged terrain in NH and it goes anywhere and nothing but minor quick fixes ever needed.I will guess that TN conditions will be similar to us north country riders(BIG mud,steep hills)It has proven to be a great choice for me.My nephews Honda foreman is OK but i lose him in the dust and he seems to need more repairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment