Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a Better ATV to choose for Sport use, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki?

I am deciding on a Sport ATV to buy but don't know which company to choose from, I am looking for the best performance and best accessories, your reply will be greatly appreciatedWhat is a Better ATV to choose for Sport use, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki?
Polaris Sportsman 4sureWhat is a Better ATV to choose for Sport use, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki?
Really for sport atvs they all are pretty much the same, i'm not a huge fan of the kawasaki but they have a solid engine. I have a honda 450r and I love it befor that I rode some yamahas. really you cna't go wrong with those 4 brands so just get something you'd think you'd enjoy. I'm not just throwing this crap out i've done lots of research before I buy any atvs and talk to lots of people, I like suzuki I believe they make a damn nice 4 stroke engine. All are fast and performance wise, skys the limit for bolt ons and upgrades. my 450 can now keep up with my buddies 660 raptor.
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment