Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yamaha ATV Question?

I was wondering what the best Yamaha ATV out there is. I would rather have a consumers opinion. Please give details for your choice.|||Polaris Baby!!!!





Forget Yamahahahahaha|||Don't listen to the fella above, I have friends with Polaris ATV's, and while they perform good their reliability sucks.





Yamahas are very reliable ATV's from my experience. I've owned 3 and never had a problem with any of them (86' YFM 200 Moto 4, 96' Big bear, 04' Wolverine) and I ABUSED them all! If you want a no frills bulletproof ATV at a good price then i'd go with the Big Bear 400, the only drawback to most is they are not automatics (they're 5 speed foot shift semi auto's). They are indestructible. If auto is a must get a Grizzly 660 or 700 EFI, the Kodiak's (400 and 450) just don't have enough grunt for me, plus the Grizz comes with a locking front differential as standard equipment and ample ground clearance. If you want performance go with the Raptor 700R or the YFZ 450. The 700R isn't a quick as the YFZ but it has reverse and the YFZ does not. If you want something that's a true workhorse look at a Rhino 660 side x side, they're amazing and as fun to drive as an ATV, yet they seat two people and have a bed in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment