Thursday, January 19, 2012

(ATV)-Yamaha Warrior 350cc Engine in pecies..(DESCRIPTION)!.?

Hi there, i bought an ATV yamaha warrior 350cc but i don't know thee year.. the only thing missing is the engine well sort of... I have the engine but in piecies every piece is separated from the complete engine.. I have all the pieces, so can you help me?! I don't really have money for garage.. i want to maybe check videos or the steps for rebuilding it.... PLease give me advices..!



Patrick Ch.(ATV)-Yamaha Warrior 350cc Engine in pecies..(DESCRIPTION)!.?
You should be able to buy a service manual and it will tell you exactly how it all goes together with pictures and schematics. Make sure you use all new gaskets and seals. Why was it all apart? This throws up a red flag to me. Anyways a manual may be upwards of $100 but it's cheaper than the labor to have a shop do it, plus you'll gain a lot of knowledge of how the engine works if you do it yourself. You'll need a large, clean work bench to do it but it isn't that difficult. Take your time and relax, and enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment