Thursday, January 12, 2012

I need help finding info on a 1980's Yamaha ATV quad with reverse any help?

So I am trying to get my wifes old Yamaha Quad running and having a lot of trouble the big problem is I don't know exactly what type of quad it is to look up parts. she bought it around 90 to 91 and said it was used when she got it. On one of the fenders it says something about now having auto reverse or something like that the fender is now under a mountain of snow so can't find out exactly what is says and no the name is not on it I checked before pulling the ATV in the garage. I pulled a serial number of the engine and it reads 52 H - 027259 like I said it's got to be mid to late 80's it has an electric start which doesn't currently work and a pull start if that helps it acts like it wants to run it has spark and gas is getting to it when I pull the crank it it seems to be firing just not starting and I think knowing exactly what type of quad it is will help thanks in advance if you can helpI need help finding info on a 1980's Yamaha ATV quad with reverse any help?
take a pic of it and send me a message with the pic. i will know what it is right away. the frame numbers would help too. to me it sounds like a big bear 350cc 4x4 or a warrior 350cc but get a pic of it and send it to me.I need help finding info on a 1980's Yamaha ATV quad with reverse any help?
A lot of time they will mount a plate on the bike someplace like on the steering shaft that will have the serial number and model number. Check the bike over closely and you should be able to find it. There is nothing on it to lead you to any brand at all? Markings decals or anything like that?
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment