Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is there anyone that has had a problem with the Yamaha ATV Rhino concerning Roll Overs?

I have an 04 Rhino with 26 inch tall 589 Mud tires and Black Rhino Performance CDI. Even with the taller tires I have not (yet) rolled it over. I take it on daily trips which entails VERY steep hillclimbs. As long as you adhere to common sense ATV rules (like only go straight up or straight down a hill) you will have no problems. With the BRP CDI my top speed is around 50 mph. I also highly recommend slowing down before making any sharp turns with this modification. I do know of someone from my area that let their inexperienced daughter ride one. She went up a hill at a side angle and rolled it. Her Left leg got flung outside the roll cage and it broke her leg.Is there anyone that has had a problem with the Yamaha ATV Rhino concerning Roll Overs?
Yamaha rhinos are very stable from the factory and can be highly modified, however if you add performance parts to it i highly recommend wider a-arms and lowering the body to reduce the risk of a rollover, and like someone else said, go straight up or straight down a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment