Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yamaha ATV Mod and Tire Question?

I have a 2003 yamaha Bear Tracker 250 and i was wondering if there were any small performance mods (nothing huge or my dad will freak) for it to give it a little more "umpf" (i like to go fast) and also its in need of some new tires (front and rear) and i've looked every where and can't find some for less then around $65 a tire can any one help me out thanks.Yamaha ATV Mod and Tire Question?
I would start with a performance air filter, a UNI would be great. Then go on with a carburetor jet kit and an exhaust if you don't mind it being a little louder. These mods would wake it up quite a bit, I would go with a UNI air filter, Dynojet jet kit, and something like a Pro Circuit exhaust. For tires, keep your eyes open on eBay and ATV sites such as BikeBandit, Cheap Cycle Parts, and such.
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment