Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am looking for ATV crate engines. I am rebuilding an 88 yamaha warrior and would like to get a new engine.?

The engine that is in it has been rebuilt before and I am doing a frame off resto so I would like to put a new engine in it. I have found many engines on ebay but the are also used. I would consider going with a larger cc if it was out of a Yamaha.I am looking for ATV crate engines. I am rebuilding an 88 yamaha warrior and would like to get a new engine.?
they dont make/sell whole engines for these or any japanese bikes/quads. you can buy all the parts new, cases, piston, head, cylinder cam etc. but you or a mechanic will have to put it together. rebuild the old on and get the new exterior parts, covers cases etc. and it will look new.

No comments:

Post a Comment